Our focus is to reduce business operating costs through understanding energy usage and optimising efficiency.
Typically, every £1 a business spends on energy needs at least £20 in sales to cover this cost. If 15% to 20% of energy is wasted if not controlled properly, how much effort is going into your business to simply mitigate an uncontrolled cost?
We are all too aware that ongoing energy management of a completed project is not your sole focus, but it is ours.
We provide a post-completion management service, to complement the work done during the development and installation stage. We collate data without hours of intense interrogation around the building’s energy consumption and provide real-time feedback and, thereby, progressive savings.
The following identifies a typical route to engagement and building a picture of energy usage
- Letter of Authority to KNG to obtain current energy usage from energy suppliers
- Initial analysis of data to understand scope of usage and opportunity
- On site scoping visit to understand current assets and site operations
- Agreement of baseline consumption
- Initial deployment of appropriate sub metering and control systems
- Initial recommendations of behavioural change requirements
- Development of medium term energy reduction targets and strategy
- Benchmarking performance against other facilities
- Utility Connections
- Metering and Monitoring
- Measurement and Verification of Energy Consumption
- Bespoke Energy Strategy Development
- Carbon Reduction Planning and Reporting
- Energy Efficiency Project Management
- Independent Validation of Energy Efficiency Projects
- Capital Funding and Incentive Scheme Assistance
- Energy Based Maintenance
- Energy Awareness Training